Sunday, January 6, 2013

A little too late so say...

Happy New Years from everyone at Popkiller!

We hope you all had a nice Holiday Break and got phat and such.
(Cuz I sure did.....)


Was eating so much this guy was giving me the death glare (half asleep of course...)




Also, Thank you all who came out and supported our first time selling MYSTERY BAGS
We hope you liked them as much as we liked seeing everyone come out on New Years Day!
I know I looked pretty retarded in a Yellow Happi.....

We'll see you again next year on New Years Day only at Popkiller Second!


And after a nice day I went home to go eat some Toshikoshi Soba and Ozouni.
It's Japanese tradition to eat both dishes on New Years Eve or New Years Day. 
(Don't mind the Asahi in the back....)




DON'T FORGET ABOUT OUR JANUARY PROMOTION!!!

Spend $50, get free socks!
Spend $100, get a free beanie!

Don't miss out :)

Happy New Years from POPKILLER 
and we hope to see ya'll soon this 2013!

N

1 comment:

  1. Nice share. I think your website should come up much higher in the search results than where it is showing up right now….

    ReplyDelete